Important: The last day to apply for Additional Allocations is on Friday, April 27th at 11:59 PM.
Additional Allocations are a pool of backup funding that can be used by the CCs and outside organizations to fund a variety of events and initiatives. The process is relatively straightforward and simple.
- Make sure that your CC is in financial need and requires additional funding to hold an event.
- If you are part of a CC fill out the online form: CC Additional Allocation Request Form
- Once the online form is filled out, the RSA treasury (composed of eight community council treasurers and the Director of Finance for RSA) will decide whether or not to approve your request to go before the GBM.
- If approved, a representative of your CC has to present and defend their need for funding before the GBM.
- The RSA representatives then take that information back to their community councils and vote on whether or not to approve the request.
- At the next GBM, if a majority (5/8) of the CCs approve the request, then it is opened up to the general body to attain a final vote.
- If the general body approves the request, then your CC gets the funding.
- CCs and the general body can add stipulations/ only give partial funding to requests
- The whole process takes at least three weeks, so please plan accordingly
- This procedure is only used for requests above $100. For requests at or below $100, please use the Quick Funds Form found below
- If request is at or below $100, it will be treated as a Quick Fund request
Important: The last day to apply for Quick Funds is on Wednesday, May 9th at 11:59 PM.
Quick Funds are Additional Allocation requests that are $100 and below. The process only takes a week at the most. This is a great way to get some quick funding without the long process of Additional Allocations.
- Make sure that your CC/Org is in financial need and requires additional funding to hold an event.
- If you are part of a CC, fill out the form from above but state that you want to use quick funds.
- Once the online form is filled out, the RSA treasury will review your request and either approve or deny it.
- If approved, then your CC gets the funding.
- If denied, then your CC does not get the funding.
- This is only for requests that are at or below $100. For requsts above $100, see the Additional Allocation form above.
- Process takes a week at most.
- If a request is above $100, it will automatically be denied.
- Treasury may approve partial funding.
- Cannot apply for Quick Funds for the same event if denied the first time.
- You may apply for another Quick Funds for the same event as long as the totals for all requests remain at or below $100.
- All decisions are final and not subject to appeal.